Under different scenarios, packing fast can be a necessity. You want to get the packing done and get it done quickly, whether it was a last-minute move, you have a busy schedule, or you hate the process you are procrastinating too much. There are several things you can do to make certain ensure that your fast packing job is still a strategic one from leaving your clothes on the hanger to getting rid of items you no longer need. We at Good Time Moving & Storage would like to offer some tips in order to help you expedite the packing process. It doesn’t mean you have to pack poorly just because you are packing quickly. To expedite your packing process consider applying the tips below you don’t want to be left chaos.
Packing Expediting Process & Methods
1) Recruit a packing team. For instance, you can lure your friends in for help with the promise of free beer and pizza. Having a packing party with your friends can actually be a lot of fun from blasting music to reminiscing about good times in the house.
2) While packing, get rid of any junk. Before you start packing, this is always a good idea. Relieve yourself of clothes you do not wear, furniture that will not fit in your new place as well as the belongings in storage you forgot you even owned in the event you have the time and opportunity. Unpacking will be simplified in addition to making the packing process simpler.
3) Leave dresser drawers full. While you pack, even if you are not in a rush, this tactic is always a good idea. There is really no reason not to do this has the ability to move it with a little more weight as long as your moving company, or whoever is moving the dresser.
4) Let clothes stay on hangers. Just to hang them up again, it is a lot of extra work to take your clothes off the hanger and put them in a box. Leave the clothes on the hanger and skip the repetitious acts. By wrapping the clothes in large garbage bags or put them in wardrobe boxes, you can keep them safe and clean.
5) Hire a moving company that is reputable. A professional moving company like Good Time Moving can make a world of difference during your move from packing to loading to transporting. Hiring a professional moving company isn’t usually something you can do last minute, unfortunately, depending on the season.
6) Pack room by room. When you are packing up all your belongings, it is easy to get distracted and overwhelmed. While packing one room at a time, stay focused and relaxed. You could even assign a room to each person to speed up the process in the event you have help.
Local & Long Distance Residential & Commercial Packing, Moving & More in Knoxville, Antioch, Gallatin, Murfreesboro, Goodletsville, Brentwood, Franklin, Hendersonville, Clarksville, Old Hickory & Greater Nashville, Tennessee
For high-quality professional, local or long-distance moving services, call in the professionals of Good Time Moving & Storage and let our qualified experts help you expedite your moving needs. We will help you get packed, moved, and unpacked if needed.